BECOME A TRUSTEE
Who We Are
Displaced People in Action (DPIA) is a registered charity that has been helping displaced people (refugees and asylum seekers) integrate into their new lives in Wales since 2001.
What we are looking for
We are always looking to appoint new members to add to the skills of our existing Board. We are particularly interested in applicants with expertise within the areas of charity governance and Human Resources. We very much welcome applications from those from displaced backgrounds.
- The Board meet approximately every month at our main office in Cardiff Bay (with a break for the summer in August)
- The post is voluntary, however any out of pocket expenses will be reimbursed
- DPIA is fully committed to the principles of equality of opportunity
- DPIA is a registered charity (reg.no 1117456)
- DPIA is a company limited by guarantee (no 5966788)
How to Apply
As part of our procedures, we ask potential trustees to first complete a DPIA Director Application Pack. If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please email our Chair, Kate Bennett: email@example.com