BECOME A TRUSTEE
Who We Are
Displaced People in Action (DPIA) is a registered charity that has been helping displaced people (refugees and asylum seekers) integrate into their new lives in Wales since 2001.
What we are looking for
We are always looking to appoint new members to add to the skills of our existing Board. We are particularly interested in applicants with expertise within the areas of charity governance and HR. We are also looking for people who can work as part of a team to contribute to the strategic direction and success of DPIA.
- The Board meet about every two months at our main office in Cardiff.
- The post is voluntary, however any out of pocket expenses will be reimbursed
- DPIA is fully committed to the principles of equality of opportunity.
- DPIA is a registered charity (reg.no 1117456)
- DPIA is a company limited by guarantee (no 5966788)
How to Apply
As part of our procedures, we ask potential trustees to first complete a Directors Application pack. If you would like a copy of our pack, or if you want to discuss this opportunity further, please email our Chair, Aled: firstname.lastname@example.org